Thursday, March 12, 2009

TIME FLIES (WHEN YOU'RE SICK)


Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been on in a week or so. I was very sick from Friday til about Monday, and I've just been busy as can be this week for some reason. On top of that, my calves hurt so bad I couldn't even walk all weekend (literally). So, I was sick, hurt, and we didn't get to go to Columbus for the Arnold's. Major bummer. I talked to some people who went, and it was really great apparently. Oh well. One year and counting. I won't miss it again!!

But, I started feeling better on Monday and my legs were feeling better, so it was back to the gym! I did way too much to post here, so check out my workout tracker at bodybuilding.com. Also, if you haven't started a profile there, you should really do that. Even if you're just dieting, it's a nice website to keep track of your progress. Plus, there's like a million members and you can check out and see what they're doing to get ideas. It's definitely one of my little "homes'' on the net.

This morning, I was down to 270.5. I haven't lost much weight in the last week, but I also started taking Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn, and think that might have something to do with it. It's a creatine product that I've read wonderful review about, so I decided to try it for 30 days. It might make me lose weight slower, but if that means I build more muscle, so be it.

I also stopped taking SuperPump250 (my favorite Nitric Oxide booster). I don't know why, but I had a very adverse reaction to it last week. It made me itch so bad I was up for hours just scratching myself all over. It was awful. The guy at GNC thinks I'm starting to develop a bit of a problem with caffeine. I don't drink soda, so all my caffeine comes from supplements. Some of them have a LOT, and maybe it just is starting to disagree with my body. I'm still going to take it as caffeine is a really great energy booster for working out. But I need to watch it. I'm now taking Gaspari Nutrition PlasmaJet. As you've noticed, I really like Gaspari stuff. They make amazing supplements. A bit pricey, but they do what they say. That's not the case with everything, so it's nice to actually have a label do what it says!

Speaking of caffeine; I thought I'd take a minute to talk about burning fat. Caffeine isn't really bad for you in moderation. Soda is really bad for you, but there are lots of things you can take with caffeine that aren't full of sugar. If you take caffeine on a daily basis, especially before working out, it can really help your metabolism speed up. Which equals fat burning! Couple that with a supplement such as Carnitine, and you can burn a little more fat than you normally would. Just a thought for you if you're looking for a little edge.

Well, I'm off for now. I'll be back on sometime this weekend. In the meantime, keep focused, get some exercise, and I hope you have a great start to the weekend. Here's some tunes for you rock out to!!

Example- Girl Can't Dance (Don Diablo Remix)
Zombie Nation- Kernkraft 400 (Laidback Luke Remix)

10 comments:

  1. Heya…my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?

    lipodrene reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bodybuilding blogs to me true bodybuilding means doing everything possible to get your mucles to grow such as eating a lots of high protein foods and using anabolic Steroids UK if your natural growth has plateaued. I'm always looking for the best places to Buy Steroids so if you have any suggestions please let me have them. I think it's very important for steroid using bodybuilders to learn as much as they can about using anabolic steroids safely. My own steroid use has been far from perfect so I have made it my priority to help other bodybuilders before they make any of my mistakes. Working out at the gym should of course be fun. If it isn't fun then you won't want to dedicate enough of your time to your bodybuilding and steroid program. Most trainers would suggest a minimun of three workouts a week to ensure good and steady progress is made with your bodyuilding routine. I hope to see you all at the gym on a regular basis and lifting some heavy weights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This information is great.
    http://www.permanentx.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really informative material.
    http://www.permanentx.com/erecta.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am impressed with this useful information.
    http://www.permanentx.com/spermax.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Nice blog here. I'm actually into Bodybuilding and I just got a few Jbtlabs. They work great plus they've got free shipping, you should give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should try herbal pills.

    http://www.permanentx.com/erecta.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should increase sperm count.


    http://www.permanentx.com/spermax.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. This stuff is really informative.

    http://www.permanentx.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel strongly learning the topic, however I need to learn more on this topic.
    Carry on your updates..!!

    Regards

    perfect meatloaf, best meatloaf

    ReplyDelete